Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dare to Dream!

After our second day of Boot Camp To Go I can totally relate to the TV Series "Celebrity Fit Club"! Even if you are humorous with a positive outlook on life...I see how easy it would be to inherit an attitude!

This type of intense workout is something I have never done and only dreamed about! This for me is not only about losing weight...but gaining strength, balance and an overall healthy lifestyle!

My team mates (GTO KO's) are the bomb! They are so supportive and a hell of a lot younger! Even though I am feeling the age difference they don't seem to mind! My biggest fear is to be able to keep up with everyone. I will make this promise to give it all I have and be a part of a winning team!!!

Lookout Tallahassee we are going to not only be GTO KO's but Tallahassee KO's!

No comments:

Post a Comment