Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kettlebell Schwing!

GTO KO's completed the first week of BCTG! Party time...excellent!

Not really...we can't party till May, but by then we'll be so babelicious and won't want to. Yeah, right, pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon, goat cheese, crackers, and chocolate?

Friday was a killer. After an intense circuit, we were given the option to work hard and leave early. The KO's knew there was a catch; we voted "No way."

"Way"...so we ended the evening swinging one-armed kettlebells. Snap those hips! Our cop (do I smell bacon?), I mean, trainer pointed out my incorrect form. "The kettlebell should be coming out from behind your butt!"

I wanted to shout out, "When kettlebells fly out of my butt!" or "We're not worthy!" but thought I might hurl.

This was only week 1 and we have 11 weeks to go. It's like a new pair of underwear...at first it's constrictive, but after a while it becomes a part of you.

The bathing suit bod will be mine...oh yes, it will be mine.

Please note that portions of this blog are attributed to Wayne's World and no copyright infringement was intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment