Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 3 is off to a good start. I think.

I'm in AA recovery...as in Abs and Ass. They're very angry with me this evening. I have to remind them that they kept me out of a bikini last summer, therefore they must pay.

Actually, BCTG is great cure for menstrual cramps. Nothing like a few rounds of kettlebell rows and diamond push-ups to make one forget all about their uterus.

Doubt they'll include that in a marketing campaign. :)

I'm really enjoying BCTG. Oh, it's tough...really tough, but I love (wait, did I say "love"?) how they mix everything up. Sure, every synonym for "pain" and "agony" applies, but nary a one for "boring." It's the most fun I've had being tortured!

Que music: The Inquisition, what a show! The Inquisition, here we go.

On the other hand, I'm not liking the diet part. It's not too hard to cut back on servings, but it has been a struggle to change *what* I eat. Now, to that I can apply: "boring," "tedious," and "dull." I'm just a big blob of processed food trying to discover healthy alternatives that I'll want to consume. And it doesn't help that I have a phobia of grocery stores and the kitchen. (I'll save that trauma for another post). However, under Laurel's guidance I am learning a lot. Yet, it's like taking calculus, when all I know how to do is count with my fingers.

My husband said that the number one reason he's happy I entered this competition is that I'll learn to eat healthier. "If I ate like you have all these years, I'd be dead right now."

Um, I think that's encouragement?

No comments:

Post a Comment